Life Transitions Coaching + Reiki Energy Healing
WHAT HAPPENS IN A DISCOVERY CALL?
The answer is easy. A Discovery call is a first opportunity for us to meet. Like any successful first meeting, it's a chance to introduce ourselves. We will spend some time exploring what changes you want to create in your life now. Then, I will share with you about my approach to coaching and answer any questions you have. The overarching intention is to see how we feel about working together, and whether you think we have the makings of a successful partnership with respect to your goals. A coaching program is most effective when you and your coach are a right fit for one another.
Overview of a Discovery Call:
- You'll be doing most of the talking. I'll be asking questions. You can too.
- I will be listening closely to what is happening with you. What is working? What is not?
- We will spend most of our time exploring what the challenge is that your currently facing and how you would really like it to change. If it seems right, I may share a process with you during the call.
- Finally, I will tell you about my coaching offers and which I feel would be best for you now. This will include info on costs, time commitments involved, and the mindset that will bring forth the best results for you.
- Once you've gotten all the details you will need to ask yourself and answer this question: Are you ready to get out of your way and take action to ignite your dreams, or will you choose to stay where you are? Stand still or Move Forward? The next steps will follow from there.
- Everything you share in this call is, and remains, completely confidential.
- Length of time for a Discovery call is approximately 30 minutes.
- The cost of a Discovery call is $15.00. Payment is handled at the booking.
Book your call here