WHAT HAPPENS IN A DISCOVERY CALL?
What is a Discovery Call and What Can I Expect When I Sign Up?
The answer is easy. A Discovery call is a first opportunity for you and me to meet. Like any successful first meeting, it's a chance to introduce ourselves. We will spend some time exploring what changes you want to create in your life now. Then, I will share with you about my approach to coaching and answer any questions you have. The overarching intention is to see how we feel about working together, and whether you think we have the makings of a successful partnership with respect to your goals. A coaching program is most effective when you and your coach are a right fit for one another.
Quick Overview of a Discovery Call:
- You'll be doing most of the talking. I'll be asking questions. You can too.
- I will be listening closely to what is happening with you. What is working? What is not?
- When appropriate, I will share some tools and techniques that will support your agenda. This will allow you the opportunity to experience Life Transitions Coaching in action.
- Finally, I will tell you all about my individual coaching program; the cost, the time required and the mindset that will bring forth the best results for you.
- This is where you decide if you are ready to move forward now.
- Please know that everything you share in this call is, and remains, completely confidential.
- I plan to end the call in 30 - 45 minutes, but additional time for questions can be included.
- The Discovery Call is completely free of charge.
To schedule your call click here and send a brief email. I will follow up within 48 hours.
Life Transitions Coaching & Reiki Energy Healing